Never, never, ever quit…
Is such stupid advice.
One of my clients just made a massive decision to close an office in an emerging territory.
I’m sure if they had kept going, sooner or later they would have made it work.
But right now there are many other things to focus on ….
Like creating jobs, building a business and serving thousands of customers.
Knowing when to stop isn’t quitting.
Knowing what to, is crucial:
- Stop working 15 hours a day to spend more time with your family.
- Stop complaining that things aren’t as they should be; change what you can and accept what you can’t.
- Stop worrying about things that are outside of your control.
- Stop spending money on things you can’t afford.
- Stop wishing for change and be a change-maker.
What would you like to stop? What have you stopped?
What advice on ‘stopping’ would you give?
Please leave a comment here.
PS. The early bird offer on Beyond Brilliant will finish in a couple of days.
Almost 100 people have booked so far. It’s going to sell out.